Best ARDUINO Training in Noida & Best ARDUINO Training Institute in Noida
4.1 out of 5 based on 1227 Students ratings.
ITZIP Noida is the world-class training institute providing the best ARDUINO training in Noida the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. ITZIP Provides ARDUINO training course in Noida. ITZIP is ARDUINO training company Noida having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best ARDUINO training institutes in Noida providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. ITZIP also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for ARDUINO training programing in Noida is intended to provide students with an efficient skills set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At ITZIP ARDUINO certification training in Noida is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major ARDUINO programing Live projects.
ITZIP is the best ARDUINO training center in Noida with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for ARDUINO that comprises of overview of ARDUINO and Introduction to Digital Electronic, Actuators, Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Embedded C Programming, Software Development Tools, UNO, Input/Output Ports & Input/Output Devices, Switch, 4X4 Keypad and Arduino, Alphanumeric LCD, DC Motor, DC Motor Driver, ARDUINO on real time projects along with ARDUINO placement training Noida. ARDUINO training in Noida for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of ARDUINO with the industry based ARDUINO course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
ITZIP is a prime ARDUINO training center in Noida with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. ITZIP institute in Noida prepare large number of students for the ARDUINO training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
ARDUINO training course in Noida involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn ARDUINO programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically ,therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
ITZIP is one of the best ARDUINO training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. ITZIP has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At ITZIP ARDUINO training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend ARDUINO training classes in Noida can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide ARDUINO fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for ARDUINO Training in Noida
Introduction to Arduino
- What is Arduino?
- Hsitory of Arduino
Overview of Basic Electronic
- Current and Voltage
- Ohm�s Law
- Resistors and Capacitors
- Voltage Divider Rule
- Diodes and Transistors
- Applications of Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes and Transistors
Overview of Digital Electronic
- Number Systems
- Logic Levels / Logic Values
- Logic Gates, Truth Tables and Boolean Equations
- 8-Bit Registers
- What is an Actuator?
- Different types of Actuator
- Examples of different Actuators
- Electrical Actuators
- Different types of Electrical Actuators
- Application of Actuator
Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- What is a Microprocessor and a Microcontroller
- Basic Parts of Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Difference between Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Applications of Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Embedded C Programming
- C Programming Overview
- If-else Statement
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do-While Loop
- Switch Statement
- Polling based Software Development
- Interrupt based Software Development
- Infinite Loop and Interrupt Service Routine
Software Development Tools
- Arduino IDE Software
- Installation of Arduino IDE
- USB to Serial Driver
- Installation of USB to Serial Driver
Introduction to Arduino UNO
- Features of Arduino UNO
- Know your Arduino Board
- PINOUTs of Arduino UNO
Input/Output Ports of Arduino
- Digital Pins on Arduino
- PinMode() in Arduino
- DigitalWrite() in Arduino
- Pull-up & Pull-Down Resistors
- How to enable internal pull-up in Arduino?
- DigitalRead() in Arduino
Light Emitting Diodes(LED) and Arduino
- What is a Light Emitting Diode (LED)?
- Circuit Diagram of LED Interfacing with Arduino
- LED Interfacing with Arduino
- LED Blinking with Arduino with different frequencies
Switch, 4X4 Keypad and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Switch Interfacing with Arduino
- Switch Interfacing with Arduino
- Application of Switch
- What is a Matrix Keypad?
- 4X4 Keypad Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- 4X4 Keypad Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- 4X4 Keypad based Password with Arduino and LCD Display
Alphanumeric LCD and Arduino
- What is an Alphanumeric LCD?
- Circuit Diagram of 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD Interfacing with Arduino
- 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD Interfacing with Arduino
- Horizontal Scrolling in 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD with Arduino
- Vertical Scrolling in 16X2 Alphanumeric LCD with Arduino
- Application of Alphanumeric LCD
DC Motor, DC Motor Driver and Arduino
- What is a DC Motor?
- Different types of DC Motor
- H-Bridge Driver
- Circuit Diagram of L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino in 5V Mode
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with Arduino in PWM Mode
Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) and Arduino
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino
- analogRead() in Arduino
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog to Digital Converter(ADC) of Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of Analog to Digital Converter(ADC)
IR Sensor and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of IR Sensor
- Circuit Diagram of Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog IR Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of IR Sensor
Light Sensor and Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Light Sensor
- Circuit Diagram of Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino
- Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and Serial Monitor
- Analog Light Sensor Interfacing with Arduino and LCD Display
- Application of Light Sensor
Bluetooth Technology and Arduino
- Bluetooth Technology
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module
- Circuit Diagram of HC-06 Bluetooth Module with Arduino
- HC-06 Bluetooth Module interfacing with Arduino
Analog Output of Arduino
- analogWrite() in Arduino
- PWM pulse output from Arduino
- LED Fading with Arduino
Universal Synchronous and Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (USART) and Arduino
- What is a Communication Protocol?
- Serial and Parallel Communication
- Simplex, Half Duplex and Full Duplex Communication
- Universal Synchronous and Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter (USART) Communication Protocol
- USART of Arduino
- Serial Monitor on Arduino
- Application of USART Communication Protocol
PC communication with Arduino
- PC to Arduino Communication
- Arduino to PC Communication
- Full Duplex Communication Between PC and Arduino and LCD Display
Radio Frequency(RF) Communication
- 315/433 MHz RF Communication(ASK)
- HT12D Decoder and HT12E Encoder
- Circuit Diagram of RF Transmitter and Receiver
- RF Transmitter and Receiver
- Wireless Data Communication with RF Transmitter and Receiver
- Application of RF Communication
Relay and Arduino
- Relay Driving Circuit
- Circuit Diagram of Relay Driving Circuit
- Relay interfacing with Arduino
- Circuit Diagram of Relay Interfacing with Arduino
Why to Choose ITZIP for ARDUINO Training in Noida
- ARDUINO training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best ARDUINO training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized ARDUINO training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of ARDUINO training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for ARDUINO Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
ITZIP Trainer's Profile for ARDUINO Training in Noida
ITZIP'S ARDUINO Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after ARDUINO Training in Noida
ITZIP'S Placement Assistance
- ITZIP is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITZIP helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITZIP conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITZIP has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
ITZIP Course duration for ARDUINO Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Recent Placed Students
ITZIP Training Center
ITZIP Training Courses Noida
- iOS Apps Developemnt Training Noida
- Software Testing Training Noida
- QTP Training Noida
- Selenium Training Noida
- Oracle Training Noida
- STAAD.PRO Training Noida
- ANSYS Training Noida
- Appium Training Noida
- AWS Training Noida
- AUTO CAD Training Noida
- Data Warehousing Training Noida
- CAM Training Noida
- CATIA Training Noida
- Networking Training Noida
- CCNA Training Noida
- HMI Training Noida
- SAP Training Noida
- SharePoint Training Noida
- Android Training Noida
- Linux Admin Training Noida
- Cloud Computing Training Noida
- Salesforce Training Noida
- VMware Training Noida
- Embedded Systems Training Noida
- ITIL Training Noida
- PHP Training Noida
ARDUINO Training in Noida Reviews
Please Fill this form to get complete ARDUINO Training Course Information.