Best MATLAB Training in Noida & Best MATLAB Training Institute in Noida
3.9 out of 5 based on 657 Students ratings.
ITZIP Noida is the world-class training institute providing the best MATLAB training in Noida the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. ITZIP Provides MATLAB training course in Noida. ITZIP is MATLAB training company Noida having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best MATLAB training institutes in Noida providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. ITZIP also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for MATLAB training programing in Noida is intended to provide students with an efficient skills set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At ITZIP MATLAB certification training in Noida is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major MATLAB programing Live projects.
ITZIP is the best MATLAB training center in Noida with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for MATLAB that comprises of overview of MATLAB and Introduction to MATLAB, MATLAB on real time projects along with MATLAB placement training Noida. MATLAB training in Noida for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of MATLAB with the industry based MATLAB course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
ITZIP is a prime MATLAB training center in Noida with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. ITZIP institute in Noida prepare large number of students for the MATLAB training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
MATLAB training course in Noida involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn MATLAB programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically ,therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
ITZIP is one of the best MATLAB training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. ITZIP has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At ITZIP MATLAB training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend MATLAB training classes in Noida can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide MATLAB fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for MATLAB Training in Noida
MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Historical Background
- Scope of MATLAB
- Importance to Engineers
- MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window)
- Operations with variables
- Naming and Checking Existence
- Clearing Operations
Data and data flow in MATLAB
- Matrix Operations & Operators
- Reshaping Matrices
- Importing Exporting Of Data
- Data types
- File Input-Output
- Communication with external devices
Editing and debugging M Files
- Writing script files
- writing functions
- Error Correction
- M-Lint Automatic Code Analyzer
- Saving files
- Flow control
- Conditional Statements
- Error Handling
- Work with multidimensional array
- Cell Array & Characters
- Developing user defined function
- Scripts and other Functions
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
- Simple graphics
- Graphic Types
- Plotting functions
- Creating plot &Editing plot (2D and 3D)
- Graphics Handles
- GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Model Based Design
- Mathematical Modeling
- Converting Mathematical Model into Simulink Model
- Running Simulink Models
- Importing Exporting Data
- Solver Configuration
- Masking Block/Model
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Control System Toolbox
- General instructions
- Create linear models
- Classes of Control System Toolbox
- Discussion on state space representation
- Transfer function
- System gain and dynamics
- Time & Frequency domain analysis
- Classical design, State Space Model
- Transfer function representation, System response
- LTI viewer detail and explanation about LTI viewer
- Designing of compensator
- Use of SISO design
Project on Control & Simulink
Signal Processing Toolbox
- Basics of Signal Processing
- Representing Signals
- Analysis of different Signals
- Complex Signals
- Filter Designing
- Using the Filter Designing GUIs
- Analyzing the filter plots
- Filter Designing using Script Files
- Speech Recording
- Speech Processing
- Other Signal Processing Functions
- Signal Sources
- BER Tool
- Special Filter
Project Based on Signal & communication
Image Processing Toolbox
- Reading and Writing Image Data
- Displaying and Exploring Image
- Spatial Transformation
- Image Registration
- Designing and implementing 2D linear Filters for Image Data
- Morphological Operations
- Analyzing and Enhancing Images
- ROI based Processing
- Neighborhood and Block operations
Computer Vision Systems Toolbox
- Input, Output, and Conversions
- Display and Graphics
- Registration and Stereo Vision
- Motion Estimation and Tracking
- Geometric Transformations
- Filters, Transforms, and Enhancements
Project Based on Image & Computer Vision
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Basic introduction to fuzzy logic
- Fuzzy Versus Non-fuzzy Logic
- Foundations of Fuzzy Logic
- Fuzzy Inference Systems
- Building Systems with Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Software
- Building Fuzzy Inference Systems Using Custom Functions
- Working from the Command Line
- Working in Simulink Environment
- Simulating Fuzzy Inference Systems Using the Fuzzy Inference Engine
Neural Network Toolbox
- Network Objects, Data, and Training Styles
- Multilayer Networks and Backpropagation Training
- Control Systems
- Radial Basis Networks
- Self-Organizing and Learning
- Vector Quantization Nets
- Adaptive Filters and Adaptive Training
Stateflow in Simulink
- Stateflow Chart Concepts
- Stateflow Chart Notation
- Stateflow Chart Semantics
- Building Mealy and Moore Charts
- Using Actions in Stateflow Charts
- Stateflow Design Patterns
- Truth Table Functions for Decision-Making Logic
- Using Simulink Functions in Stateflow Charts
- Debugging and Testing Stateflow Charts
- Exploring and Modifying Charts
- Semantic Rules Summary
- Semantic Examples
Analysis of C MEX files
- C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Examples of C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Debugging C/C++ Language MEX-Files
- Handling Large mxArrays
- Memory Management
- Large File I/O
Introduction to Embedded System for MATLAB
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level Programming Languages.
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Embedded System Development Tools
AVR Architecture & Instructions
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Data Transfer Instructions
- Arithmetic Instructions
- Logical Instructions
- Conditional Instructions
I/O Port Programming
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Display Types
- 7 Segment Interfacing
Motors Interfacing & Sensors
- Introduction to Motors
- DC Motor Interfacing
- Stepper Motor Interfacing
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- Different Type of Sensors
Introduction to MATLAB Arduino Tool
- Introduction to Arduino Boards and Shields
- Arduino IDE Introduction
- Programming in Arduino
- Arduino Interfacing With MATLAB
Peripheral Interfacing with MATLAB Arduino
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Interfacing
- DC motor Interfacing
- Stepper motor Interfacing
Introduction to Simulink Arduino Tool Library
- Arduino Interfacing With Simulink
- Standalone Application Development Using Simulink
Projects on Interfacing between Arduino, MATLAB and Simulink
Introduction to VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages.
- Applications of VLSI
- Top Down Design Methodology
- Bottom Up Design Methodology
VLSI Design Flow and HDLs
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis.
- Introduction to VHDL
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Difference between Verilog HDL & other Programming HDL’s
Tools Used for HDL’s
- Different Tools Available in Industry
- Working on Xilinx Project Navigator
- Working on Simulator
Introduction to Various HDL Modeling Style
- Gate Level Modeling Style
- Data Flow Modeling Style
- Behavioral Modeling Style
- Switch Level Modeling Style
Keywords & Data Types in Verilog HDL
- Data Types
Hardware Implementation using HDL’s
HDL’s - MATLAB Interfacing
- MATLAB HDL Coder
- Code Generation using HDL coder in MATLAB
- Learning MATLAB TOOL related programming
- Fixed point conversions
- HDL code generations
Hardware Implementation on FPGA using MATLAB
- Synthesize Code from MATLAB to Verilog HDL
- Learning MATLAB HDL Verifier
- Learning ModelSim using MATLAB
- Using MATLAB HDL Verifier to operate FPGA in Loop.
Why to Choose ITZIP for MATLAB Training in Noida
- MATLAB training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best MATLAB training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized MATLAB training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of MATLAB training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for MATLAB Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
ITZIP Trainer's Profile for MATLAB Training in Noida
ITZIP'S MATLAB Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, MATLABnt Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after MATLAB Training in Noida
ITZIP'S Placement Assistance
- ITZIP is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITZIP helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITZIP conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITZIP has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
ITZIP Course duration for MATLAB Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Recent Placed Students
ITZIP Training Center
ITZIP Training Courses Noida
- iOS Apps Developemnt Training Noida
- Software Testing Training Noida
- QTP Training Noida
- Selenium Training Noida
- Oracle Training Noida
- STAAD.PRO Training Noida
- ANSYS Training Noida
- Appium Training Noida
- AWS Training Noida
- AUTO CAD Training Noida
- Data Warehousing Training Noida
- CAM Training Noida
- CATIA Training Noida
- Networking Training Noida
- CCNA Training Noida
- HMI Training Noida
- SAP Training Noida
- SharePoint Training Noida
- Android Training Noida
- Linux Admin Training Noida
- Cloud Computing Training Noida
- Salesforce Training Noida
- VMware Training Noida
- Embedded Systems Training Noida
- ITIL Training Noida
- PHP Training Noida
MATLAB Training in Noida Reviews
Please Fill this form to get complete MATLAB Training Course Information.