Best Exchange Server Training in Noida & Best Exchange Server Training Institute in Noida
3.9 out of 5 based on 657 Students ratings.
ITZIP Noida is the world-class training institute providing the best Exchange Server training in Noida the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. ITZIP Provides Exchange Server training course in Noida. ITZIP is Exchange Server training company Noida having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best Exchange Server training institutes in Noida providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. ITZIP also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for Exchange Server training programing in Noida is intended to provide students with an efficient skills set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At ITZIP Exchange Server certification training in Noida is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major Exchange Server programing Live projects.
ITZIP is the best Exchange Server training center in Noida with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for Exchange Server that comprises of overview of Exchange Server and Introduction to Exchange Server, Exchange Server on real time projects along with Exchange Server placement training Noida. Exchange Server training in Noida for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of Exchange Server with the industry based Exchange Server course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
ITZIP is a prime Exchange Server training center in Noida with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. ITZIP institute in Noida prepare large number of students for the Exchange Server training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
Exchange Server training course in Noida involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn Exchange Server programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically ,therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
ITZIP is one of the best Exchange Server training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. ITZIP has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At ITZIP Exchange Server training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend Exchange Server training classes in Noida can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide Exchange Server fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for Exchange server Training in Noida
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 /2013 - An Overview
- what is Exchange Server 2010 /2013?
- what is new in Exchange server 2010 /2013?
- what is missing in Exchange Server 2010 /2013 that was available in prior versions?
Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Editions
- Services of Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 and Active directory
Exchange server Training Objectives
- Architectural goals with Exchange Server2010 /2013
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Hardware Requirements
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013 Operating System Requirement
- 64-Bit Support Only
- Graphical Administration Tools
- Command-line Administration Tools
- Database SizeServer Roles and Permissions
Role based Deployment and Server Roles
- Mailbox Server Role
- Client Access Server Roles
- Hub Transport Server Role
- Unified Messaging Server Role
- Edge Transport Server Role
- HA Improvements
- Exchange Server Permissions
Planning and Deploying Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Planning for Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Significant Changes in Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Logical Structure of Active Directory
- Active Directory Requirements
- Preparing the Active Directory Schema
- Preparing the Active Directory
- Understanding the AD Forest
Installing Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Preparing the Windows Server 2003
- Windows Requirements
- Memory Configuration
- Disk Configuration
- Exchange Prerequisites
- Installing Exchange
- Performing Post-Installation Tasks
- Delegating Permissions
Administering Exchange 2010/2013 and Installing Anti-virus and Anti-spam
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange
- Server Forefront Security
- Securing Communication
- Installing the ForefrontLesson 4.2 Administering Exchange 2010 /2013
- Understanding the New Administrative Architecture
- Installing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Tools
- Exploring the Exchange Management Console
- Exchange management Console Customization
- Toolbox Work Center
- Finalize Deployment Tip
Module 5 Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Delegating Administrative Permissions
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Administrative Roles
- Exchange 2010 /2013 built-in Administrative Groups
- Tuning Your Operating System
- Exchange management Shell Primer
- Command Syntax
- PowerShell vs. Exchange Management Shell
- Object Oriented
- Filtering Output
- Formatting Output
- Getting Help
Exchange Organization, Server and Recipient Management
- Understanding the Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Verifying the Installation of Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Active Directory Configuration Partition
- Configuring Administrative Permissions
- Adding and Removing Exchange 2010 /2013 Server Roles
- Uninstalling Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Managing Recipients Using the Exchange 2010 /2013 Management Console
- Managing Recipients
- Managing Mailboxes
- Creating a User Mailbox
- Manipulating Mailboxes in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Moving a Mailbox
- Enabling Unified Messaging for a Mailbox
- Creating a Custom Recipient Management Console
Managing Distribution Groups and Exchange 2010/2013 Mailbox Server
- Managing Distribution Groups
- Distribution Groups
- Managing Mail Contacts and Mail Users
- Creating a Mail Contact
- Recipient Filtering in Exchange 2010 /2013
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server Role
- Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Server
- Exchange 2010 /2013 Storage Groups
- Creating a New Storage Group
- Moving a Storage Group
- Managing Exchange 2010 /2013 Mailbox Databases
Exchange 2010 /2013 Public Folder Database
- Configuring a Public Folder
- Using a Public Folder
- Creating a New Public Folder Database
- Administering Public Folder Permissions
- Managing Public Folder Replica Settings
- Mail Enabling a Public Folder
Managing Address Lists and Client Access Server
- Managing Address Lists
- Address Lists
- Managing Global Address Lists
- Creating Global Address Lists
- Applying Global Address Lists to Mail Objects
- Applying Permissions to Global Address Lists
- Managing Address Lists
- Managing Offline Address BooksLesson 9.2 Managing the Exchange 2010 /2013 Client Access Server
- Client Access Server Role
- Managing the Client Access Server
- The Auto Discover Service
- The Availability Service
- SSL Certificate
- Managing Outlook Anywhere
- Installing a Third party SSL Certificate
Managing Folder Content and Messages in Transit
- Understanding the Basics of Messaging records Management
- Messaging Records Management
- User Participation
- Possible Scenarios
- Managing Default Folders
- Creating and Managing Custom Folders
- Managed folder Mailbox Policies
- Assigning Managed Folder mailbox Policies to Users
- Enabling on the Mailbox Server
- Managing Messages in Transit
- New Exchange 2010 /2013 Transport Architecture
- Setting Up Message Classifications 280
- Deploying Message Classifications 282
- Setting Up Transport Rules 283
- Selecting Conditions and Exceptions 284
- Selecting Actions 286
- Creating New Rules with the Exchange management Console
Reliability and Availability
- Reliability and Availability
- Reliability vs. Availability
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Building a Reliable Platform
- Fault Tolerance vs. High Availability
- Outlook Local Cached Mode and Perceived Downtime
- Building Redundancy
- Network Load Balancing
- Supporting Infrastructure Redundancy
- Clustered Continuous Replication Clusters
Securing Logging, Auditing and Monitoring of Exchange 2010/2013
- Securing Exchange Server 2010 /2013
- Exchange Server Security Basics
- Message Security Types
- Security Configuration Wizard
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with Exchange
- Choosing an Antivirus System
- Blocking File Attachments
- Implementing Multiple Layers of Protection
- Using a Reverse Proxy to protect Web Services
- Logging, Auditing and Monitoring Exchange 2010 /2013
- Exchange Best Practices Analyzer
- Auditing and Logging
- Increasing the size of Event Logs
- Exchange Diagnostics Logging
- Message Tracking
- Protocol and Connectivity Logs
Why to Choose ITZIP for Exchange Server Training in Noida
- Exchange Server training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Exchange Server training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Exchange Server training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Exchange Server training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for Exchange Server Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
ITZIP Trainer's Profile for Exchange Server Training in Noida
ITZIP'S Exchange Server Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Exchange Servernt Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Exchange Server Training in Noida
ITZIP'S Placement Assistance
- ITZIP is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITZIP helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITZIP conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITZIP has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
ITZIP Course duration for Exchange Server Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Recent Placed Students
ITZIP Training Center
ITZIP Training Courses Noida
- iOS Apps Developemnt Training Noida
- Software Testing Training Noida
- QTP Training Noida
- Selenium Training Noida
- Oracle Training Noida
- STAAD.PRO Training Noida
- ANSYS Training Noida
- Appium Training Noida
- AWS Training Noida
- AUTO CAD Training Noida
- Data Warehousing Training Noida
- CAM Training Noida
- CATIA Training Noida
- Networking Training Noida
- CCNA Training Noida
- HMI Training Noida
- SAP Training Noida
- SharePoint Training Noida
- Android Training Noida
- Linux Admin Training Noida
- Cloud Computing Training Noida
- Salesforce Training Noida
- VMware Training Noida
- Embedded Systems Training Noida
- ITIL Training Noida
- PHP Training Noida
Exchange server Training in Noida Reviews
Please Fill this form to get complete Exchange Server Training Course Information.