Best VLSI Designing Training in Noida & Best VLSI Designing Training Institute in Noida
3.9 out of 5 based on 6157 Students ratings.
ITZIP Noida is the world-class training institute providing the best VLSI Designing training in Noida the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. ITZIP Provides VLSI Designing training course in Noida. ITZIP is VLSI Designing training company Noida having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the best VLSI Designing training institutes in Noida providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real –time projects. ITZIP also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for VLSI Designing training programing in Noida is intended to provide students with an efficient skills set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At ITZIP VLSI Designing certification training in Noida is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major VLSI Designing programing Live projects.
ITZIP is the best VLSI Designing training center in Noida with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for VLSI Designing that comprises of overview of VLSI Designing and Introduction to VLSI Designing, VLSI Designing on real time projects along with VLSI Designing placement training Noida. VLSI Designing training in Noida for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of VLSI Designing with the industry based VLSI Designing course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
ITZIP is a prime VLSI Designing training center in Noida with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. ITZIP institute in Noida prepare large number of students for the VLSI Designing training at a moderate value as per aspirant’s module and content requirement.
VLSI Designing training course in Noida involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn VLSI Designing programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically ,therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
ITZIP is one of the best VLSI Designing training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. ITZIP has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At ITZIP VLSI Designing training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend VLSI Designing training classes in Noida can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide VLSI Designing fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
Course Content and Syllabus for VLSI Designing Training in Noida
VLSI Designing Course Contents
- Introduction to VLSI
- What is VLSI
- VLSI Design Flow
Fundamentals of Digital Design
- Basic Digital Circuits
- Logic gates & Boolean Algebra
- Number System
- Digital Logic Families
Combinational Logic Design
- MUX based design for digital circuits
- Adders/Sub tractors
- BCD Arithmetic & ALU
- Comparators & Parity Generator
- Code Converters/Encoders
Sequential Logic Design Principles
- Bitable Elements,
- Latches and Flip-Flops
- Counters and its application
- Synchronous Design Methodology
- Impediments to Synchronous Design
- Shift Registers
- Design Examples & Case studies
Advanced Digital Design
- Synchronous/Asynchronous Sequential Circuits
- Clocked Synchronous State-Machine Analysis.
- Clocked Synchronous State-Machine Design
- Finite state machine
- Mealy and Moore machine
- State reduction technique
- Sequence Detectors
- ASM Charts
- Synchronizer Failure and Metastability Estimation
- Clock Dividers
- Synchronizers & Arbiters
- FIFO & Pipelining
- PLD + CPLD
VHDL OVERVIEW AND CONCEPTS:
- Types, object
- Classes, design units, compilation, elaboration.
- BASIC LANGUAGE ELEMENTS: Lexical elements,
- syntax, operators, types and subtypes (scalar, physical,
- Real, composite (arrays, records), access files).
- Resolution function, drivers (definition,
- initialization, creation ), ports
- Signal attributes, "wait" statement, delta time,
- simulation engine, modeling with delta time delays, VITAL
- tables, inertial / transport delay
ELEMENTS OF ENTITY/ARCHITECTURE:
- architecture, (process, concurrent signal assignment,
- component instantiation and port association rules,
- Consurrent procedure, generates, concurrent assertion, block, guarded signal).
- Rules and guidelines (unconstrained
- arrays, interface class, initialization, implicit signal
- attributes, drivers, signal characteristics in procedure
- calls, side effects) overloading, functions (resolution
- function, operator overloading), concurrent procedure.
- Declaration, body, deferred Constant, "use"
- Clause, Signals, resolution function, subprograms,
- converting typed object to strings, TEXTIO, printing
- objects, linear feedback shift register, random number
- generation compilation order
USER DEFINED ATTRIBUTES, SPECIFICATIONS, AND CONFIGURATION:
- Attributes declarations, attributes
- specification, configuration specification and binding,
- configuration declaration and binding, configuration of
- generate statements.
DESIGN FOR SYNTHESIS
- Constructs, register interface,
- combinational logic interface, state machine and
- design styles, arithmetic operations.
FUNCTIONAL MODELS AND TESTBENCHES
- bench design methodology, BFM Modeling, scenario
- generation schemes, waveform generator, client/server,
- text command file, binary command file.
- Evolution of CAD, emergence of HDLs, typical HDLbased
- design flow, why Verilog HDL?, trends in HDLs.
Hierarchical Modeling Concepts
- Top-down and bottom-up design methodology,
- differences between modules and module instances, parts
- of a simulation, design block, stimulus block.
- Lexical conventions, data types, system tasks, compiler
Modules and Ports
- Modules definition, port declaration, connecting ports,
- Hierarchical name referencing.
- Modeling using basic Verilog gate primitives, description
- of and/or and Buf/not type gates, rise, fall and turn-off
- delays, min, max and typical delays.
- Continuous assignments, delay specification,
- expressions, operators, operands, operator types.
Structured procedures, initial and always, blocking
- nonblocking statements, delay control, generate
- statement, event control, conditional statements,
- multiway branching, loops, sequential and parallel blocks.
Tasks and Functions
- Differences between tasks and functions, declaration,
- invocation, automatic tasks and functions.
Useful Modeling Techniques
- Procedural continuous assignments, overriding
- parameters, conditional compilation and execution, useful
- system tasks.
Advanced Verilog Topics
- Timing and Delays
- Distributed, lumped and pin-to-pin delays, specify blocks,
- parallel and full connection, timing checks, delay backannotation.
- MOS and CMOS Switches, bidirectional switches,
- modeling of power and ground, resistive switches, delay
- specification on switches.
- Parts of UDP, UDP rules, combinational UDPs, sequential
- UDPs Shorthand symbols.
Logic Synthesis with Verilog HDL
- Introduction to logic synthesis, impact of logic synthesis,
- Verilog HDL constructs and operators for logic synthesis,
- synthesis design flow, verification of synthesized circuits,
- modeling tips, design partitioning.
Advanced Verification Techniques
- Introduction to a simple verification flow, architectural
- modeling, test vectors/testbenches,simulation
- acceleration emulation, analysis/coverage, assertion
- checking, formal verification, semi-formal verification,
- equivalence checking.
Introduction to ASIC DESIGN METHODOLOGY
- Typical Design Flow
- Specification and RTL Coding
- Dynamic Simulation
- Constraints, Synthesis
- Formal Verification
- Static Timing Analysis
- Placement Routing and Verification
- Engineering Change Order
Front End Implementation SYNTHESIS
- Synthesis Environment
- Design Constraint
- Design Entry
- Technology Library
- Delay Calculation
- Delay Model
PARTITIONING AND CODING STYLES
- Partitioning for Synthesis
- RTL: Software Vs Hardware
- General guidelines
- Technology Independence
- Clock Logic
- Clock Stretching
- Guidelines for FSM Synthesis
- Logic Inference
- Memory element inference
- Multiplexer Inference
- Three state Inference
- Introduction to system Verilog
- Data types:-
- Integer data type
- Real and short real
- Void data types
- User defined
- Data declaration- Constant variables net reg logic
- signal aliasing
- Structure and Union
- Packed and unpacked
- Dynamic arrays
- Operators and Expressions
- Operator Loading
- Procedural statements and Control flow
- Blocking and non blocking assignments
- Selection Statements
- Final block
- Named block
- Event control
- Level sensitive seq. control
Task and functions
- Argument passing
- Import and export functions
- Object and its properties and methods
- Sub classes
- Overridden members
- Super class
- Data hiding and encapsulation
- Constant class and virtual methods
- Immediate assertion
- Concurrent assertion overview
- Boolean exp
- Sequence operation
- Manipulating data in sequence
- Calling sub routines on the match of sequence
- Concurrent assertions
List of Projects
- Microcontroller Design
- RISC & CISC Processor Design
- Multiplier/Divider using different Algorithms
- DDR Controller
- I2C,AMBA,Wishbone Conmax
- JTAG: Boundary SCAN
- JPC, PCI, Ethernet
- CORDIC Algorithm
Why to Choose ITZIP for VLSI Designing Training in Noida
- VLSI Designing training in Noida is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best VLSI Designing training and placement in Noida with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized VLSI Designing training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of VLSI Designing training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for VLSI Designing Training in Noida students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
ITZIP Trainer's Profile for VLSI Designing Training in Noida
ITZIP'S VLSI Designing Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, VLSI Designingnt Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after VLSI Designing Training in Noida
ITZIP'S Placement Assistance
- ITZIP is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITZIP helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITZIP conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITZIP has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
ITZIP Course duration for VLSI Designing Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Recent Placed Students
ITZIP Training Center
ITZIP Training Courses Noida
- iOS Apps Developemnt Training Noida
- Software Testing Training Noida
- QTP Training Noida
- Selenium Training Noida
- Oracle Training Noida
- STAAD.PRO Training Noida
- ANSYS Training Noida
- Appium Training Noida
- AWS Training Noida
- AUTO CAD Training Noida
- Data Warehousing Training Noida
- CAM Training Noida
- CATIA Training Noida
- Networking Training Noida
- CCNA Training Noida
- HMI Training Noida
- SAP Training Noida
- SharePoint Training Noida
- Android Training Noida
- Linux Admin Training Noida
- Cloud Computing Training Noida
- Salesforce Training Noida
- VMware Training Noida
- Embedded Systems Training Noida
- ITIL Training Noida
- PHP Training Noida
VLSI Designing Training in Noida Reviews
Please Fill this form to get complete VLSI Designing Training Course Information.