Live Projects 6 Months CCNA Industrial Training in Noida & 6 months CCNA Training Institute in Noida for Professionals, MCA, BCA, B.Tech, B.Sc
3.9 out of 5 based on 6574 Students ratings.
ITZIP Noida is the world-class training institute providing the live project 6 months CCNA industrial training in Noida the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. ITZIP Provides CCNA 6 months training course in Noida. ITZIP is 6 months CCNA training company in Noida having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the 6 months CCNA industrial training institutes in Noida providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real ?time projects. ITZIP also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for six months CCNA training programing in Noida is intended to provide students with an efficient skills set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At ITZIP 6 months CCNA industrial training certification in Noida is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major CCNA programing Live projects.
ITZIP is the project based 6 months CCNA industrial training center in Noida with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for CCNA that comprises of overview of CCNA and Introduction to CCNA, CCNA on real time projects along with 6 months CCNA placement training in Noida. 6 months CCNA training in Noida for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of CCNA with the industrial based 6 months CCNA training course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
ITZIP is a prime 6 months based CCNA training center in Noida with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. ITZIP institute in Noida prepare large number of students for the CCNA training at a moderate value as per aspirant?s module and content requirement.
Six months CCNA training course in Noida involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn 6 months based CCNA programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically ,therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
ITZIP is one of the 6 months CCNA industrial training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. ITZIP has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At ITZIP CCNA training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend 6 months based CCNA training classes in Noida can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide CCNA fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
ITZIP's Project-based 6 Months Industrial Training in CCNA Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in CCNA is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in CCNA comprises:
Describe how a network works
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a network specification
- Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
- Describe common networked applications including web applications
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
- Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
- Interpret network diagrams
- Determine the path between two hosts across a network
- Describe the components required for network and Internet communications
- Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
- Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect switches to other network devices and hosts
- Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
- Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Perform and verify initial switch configuration tasks including remote access management
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, arp, ipconfig), SHOW & DEBUG commands
- Identify, prescribe, and resolve common switched network media issues, configuration issues, auto negotiation, and switch hardware failures
- Describe enhanced switching technologies (including: VTP, RSTP, VLAN, PVSTP, 802.1q)
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interVLAN routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RSTP operation
- Interpret the output of various show and debug commands to verify the operational status of a Cisco switched network.
- Implement basic switch security (including: port security, trunk access, management vlan other than vlan1, etc.)
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
- Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
- Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
- Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunneling, etc).
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process)
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers (including: router bootup process, POST, router components)
- Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect routers to other network devices and hosts
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2
- Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface
- Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Manage IOS configuration files. (including: save, edit, upgrade, restore)
- Manage Cisco IOS
- Compare and contrast methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Verify network connectivity (including: using ping, traceroute, and telnet or SSH)
- Troubleshoot routing issues
- Verify router hardware and software operation using SHOW & DEBUG commands.
- Implement basic router security
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Describe standards associated with wireless media (including: IEEE WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
- Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network. (Including: SSID, BSS, ESS)
- Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
- Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1/2)
- Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks. (Including: Interface, miss configuration)
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Describe today's increasing network security threats and explain the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to mitigate the threats
- Explain general methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications
- Describe the functions of common security appliances and applications
- Describe security recommended practices including initial steps to secure network devices
Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Describe the purpose and types of ACLs
- Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Configure and apply an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router using (including: SDM/CLI)
- Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment
- Troubleshoot ACL issues
- Explain the basic operation of NAT
- Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including: CLI/SDM)
- Troubleshoot NAT issues
Implement and verify WAN links
- Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, role, impact, components)
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
6 Month Based Projects List in CCNA Technologies
- An introduction to the CCNA operating environment.
- Modifying existing CCNA data sets using set; using loops in the data step; the ttest procedure.
- Column-wise input; analysis of categorical data using chi-square tests.
- Updating existing CCNA data sets with new data.
- Basic one factor analysis of variance using proc GLM.
- Advanced analysis of variance, custom hypothesis tests, and other features of proc GLM.
- Multivariate analysis of variance using proc GLM.
- Discriminant analysis with proc discrim.
- Using arrays, first and last, and processing dates. Repeated measures analysis.
- Some aspects of frequency domain analysis of time series using proc spectra.
- CCNA global form 2007
Why to Choose ITZIP for 6 Months CCNA Training in Noida
- 6 Months CCNA industrial training in Noida is building to current IT market.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized CCNA industrial training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of 6 Months CCNA training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job supports.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF?s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for CCNA Training in Noida students.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
ITZIP Trainer's Profile for 6 Months CCNA Training in Noida
ITZIP'S CCNA Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months CCNA Training in Noida
ITZIP'S Placement Assistance
- ITZIP is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITZIP helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITZIP conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITZIP has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
ITZIP Course duration for CCNA Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Recent Placed Students
ITZIP Training Center
ITZIP Training Courses Noida
- iOS Apps Developemnt Training Noida
- Software Testing Training Noida
- QTP Training Noida
- Selenium Training Noida
- Oracle Training Noida
- STAAD.PRO Training Noida
- ANSYS Training Noida
- Appium Training Noida
- AWS Training Noida
- AUTO CAD Training Noida
- Data Warehousing Training Noida
- CAM Training Noida
- CATIA Training Noida
- Networking Training Noida
- CCNA Training Noida
- HMI Training Noida
- SAP Training Noida
- SharePoint Training Noida
- Android Training Noida
- Linux Admin Training Noida
- Cloud Computing Training Noida
- Salesforce Training Noida
- VMware Training Noida
- Embedded Systems Training Noida
- ITIL Training Noida
- PHP Training Noida
6 Month Industrial Training in CCNA Noida Reviews
Please Fill this form to get complete 6 Months CCNA Industrial Training Course Information.