Live Projects 6 Months SAS Industrial Training in Noida & 6 months SAS Training Institute in Noida for Professionals, MCA, BCA, B.Tech, B.Sc
3.9 out of 5 based on 6574 Students ratings.
ITZIP Noida is the world-class training institute providing the live project 6 months SAS industrial training in Noida the present business prerequisite that empowers the candidates to achieve best employment in organizations. ITZIP Provides SAS 6 months training course in Noida. ITZIP is 6 months SAS training company in Noida having more than 10 years of experience in rendering the best training service and also being the 6 months SAS industrial training institutes in Noida providing hands on training in technology by enabling the candidate to practice and work on real �time projects. ITZIP also provide its candidate with a dedicated placement team that assist and provide numerous opportunity to the candidate throughout its training period. The course structure for six months SAS training programing in Noida is intended to provide students with an efficient skills set and covers all the modules for the training program from basic to advanced level. At ITZIP 6 months SAS industrial training certification in Noida is administered and overseen by technology experts from the industry having than 10+ years of experience in dealing with major SAS programing Live projects.
ITZIP is the project based 6 months SAS industrial training center in Noida with ultra-modern infrastructure and facilities established for aspirants willing to learn the skills for SAS that comprises of overview of SAS and Introduction to SAS, SAS on real time projects along with 6 months SAS placement training in Noida. 6 months SAS training in Noida for beginners his being executed as per the direction of the MNC to give the best extensive knowledge of SAS with the industrial based 6 months SAS training course content and syllabus. The course structure is designed by the technology experts that helps in facilitating proficiency in candidates and also the training program will enable them to accomplish their objective and to get set in MNC and Big Corporations.
ITZIP is a prime 6 months based SAS training center in Noida with advanced integrated infrastructure and new innovative labs for students to gain best insight into real working environment of IT industry. ITZIP institute in Noida prepare large number of students for the SAS training at a moderate value as per aspirant�s module and content requirement.
Six months SAS training course in Noida involves a pragmatic approach as we believe students learn 6 months based SAS programing the best when they practically gets involved in finding solution rather than learning theoretically ,therefore training sessions comprises of more practical sessions. This kind of practice enables candidate to gain insightful knowledge about and develop highly efficient skill set.
ITZIP is one of the 6 months SAS industrial training institute in Noida with 100% placement assistance. ITZIP has well structure modules and training program intended for both students and working professionals exclusively. At ITZIP SAS training is conducted during all 5 days, and special weekend 6 months based SAS training classes in Noida can also be arranged and scheduled. We also provide SAS fast track training programs for students and professionals looking to upgrade themselves instantly.
ITZIP's Project-based 6 Months Industrial Training in SAS Covers the Following Modules
Industrial Training in SAS is a modular 6 months course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in SAS comprises:
- BASE SAS Introduction
- An Overview of the SAS System
- SAS Tasks
- Output produced by the SAS System
- SAS Tools (SAS Program - Data step and Proc step)
- A sample SAS program
- Exploring SAS Windowing Environment Navigation
- SAS Data Libraries
- Rules for Writing SAS Programs / Statements, Dataset Variable Name Getting familiar with SAS Dataset
- Data portion of the SAS Dataset
- Rules for writing Dataset names / Variable names
- Attributes of a Variable (Numeric / Character) options
- System Options (nodate, linesize, pagesize, pageno etc)
- Input Buffer
- Program data vector (PDV)
- SAS Date Values
- Length Statement
- Creating multiple output SAS datasets from singe input SAS dataset
- Conditionally writing observations to one or more SAS datasets
- The Data Statement_Null_
- The_N_Automatic Variable
- Creating Subset of observations
- DO WHILE Statement
- DO UNTIL Statement
- Iterative DO loop Processing
- Where Statement OR Where Condition (dataset)
- Deciding whether to use a Where statement or Subsetting IF statement
- Multiple BY variables
- DATASETS Procedure ( To modify the Variable name/lable/format/informat)
- The DELETE Statement
- The SUM Statement
- The RENAME = Data Set option
- Combining SAS Datasets
- Concatenating SAS Data Sets Using SET statement in DATA Step
- Inter Leaving SAS Data Sets
- Merging SAS Data Sets
- Using Merge Statement
- THE IN = Data Set option
- One-to-Many Merging
- Many-to-Many Merging
- Introduction to Raw Data
- Factors considered to examine the raw data
- Reading Unaligned Data (List Input)
- Reading Data Aligned to Columns (Column Input)
- Reading Data that requires Special Instructions (Formatted Input)
- Relative- Column pointer control (+)
- Absolute - Column pointer control (@)
- Mixed Style Input ( Mixing List, Input. Formatted Input styles in one INPUT Staement)
- Using colon (:) modifier to specify an informat in the INPUT Statement )
- Recognize delimiter in the raw data file (Using DLM= option in INFILE Statement
- Missing data at the end of row (Using MISSOVER option in INFILE statement )
- Missing values without placeholders (DSD option in INFILE statement)
- Reading a raw data file with multiple records per observation(Column pointer controls)
- Method1: Using Multiple INPUT statement
- Method2: Using Line Pointer Control (/)
- Reading Variables from multiple records in any order (#n)
- Line Hold Specifies in INPUT statement
- The Single Trailing @
- The Double Trailing @@ ( Multiple Observations per Record)
- Methods of Control in INFILE statement
- Writing to an External File (FILE & PUT Statement )
- Reading Excel Spreadsheets (IMPORT Wizard / Import Procedure)
- Manipulating Character Values
- Manipulation Numeric Values
- Manipulating Numeric Values based on DATES
- Converting Variable Type
- INPUT ( character-to-numeric)
- PUT (numeric-to-character)
- Debugging SAS program (DEBUG Option)
- SAS VARIABLE Lists
- SAS Arrays
- Enhancing Report Output
- Defining Titles & Footnotes
- Formatting Data values ( Date, Character & Numeric values )
- Creating User-Defined Formats (Proc Format)
- Formats & Informats
- Descriptor portion of the SAS Data Set ( Proc Contents)
- Producing List Reports (Proc Print)
- Sequencing and Grouping Observations (Proc Sort)
- Producing Summary Reports
- PROC FREQ -(One Way & Two-Way Frequencies)
- PROC MEANS
- PROC REPORT
- PROC TABULATE
- PROC SUMMARY
- PROC PRINTO
- PROC APPEND
- PROC TRANSPOSE
- PROC COPY
- Creating HTML Report
- Creating Text Reports
- Creating PDF Reports
- Creating CSV Files
- Generate SAS code using Macros (%Macro & %Mend)
- Tips on Writing Macro-Based Programs
- Replacing Text Strings using Macros Variables (%Let)
- Defining a Macro (%Macro & %Mend )
- Macro Compilation
- Monitoring Macro Compilation (MCOMPILENOTE OPTION)
- Calling a Macro (%Macro-Name)
- Macro Execution
- Monitoring Macro Execution (MLOGIC OPTION)
- Viewing the generate SAS Code in the Log from Macro Program (MPRINT OPTION)
- Macro Storage
- Macro Parameters
- Macro Parameters Lists
- Macros with Positional Parameters
- Macros with Keyword Parameters
- Arithmetic and logical Operations
- Conditional Processing
- % IF expression % THEN text ; %ELSE %TEXT;
- % IF expression % THEN %DO; %END; %ELSE; %DO;
- Stored Compiled Macros
- %INCLUDE Statement
- Macro Triggers
- How the Macroprocessor works
- Displaying Macro Variable Value in the SAS log
- Automatic Macro Variables
- System-Defined Macro Variables
- User-Defined Macro Variable
- %LET Statement
- Global Macro variables
- Local Macro Variables
- Deleting User-Defined Macro Variable
- Macro Functions
- Character Strings
- Macro Variable Name Delimiter
- Features of PROC SQL
- Retrieving Data from a table
- Identify All Rows in a Table
- Remove Duplicate Rows
- Sub setting using WHERE clause
- Sub setting with Calculated Values
- Enhancing Query Output (LABEL, FORMAT)
- Grouping Data (Group By)
- Updating Data values
- Using Table Alias
- Creating Views
- Creating Dropping Indexes
- Sub Queries
- Non-Correlated Sub Query
- Correlated Sub Query
- Combining Tables
- Inner Joins
- Outer Joins
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Full Join
- Choosing between Data Step Merges and SQL Joins
- Introduction to Unix
- Introduction to UNIX Architecture
- Understanding UNIX Commands
- Understanding ID/Groups/Permissions
- Introduction to Shell Scripting
- Writing UNIX Programs
- Understanding VI Editor
- Introduction to LSF
- Scheduling SAS Codes through UNIX
Module 01: SAS Data Warehousing Concepts
Module 02: Data Access & Data Management
Module 03: Datalines or cards Data Transformations
Module 04: Reading Raw Data From External File ( INFILE & INPUT Statement )
Module 05: SAS FUNCTIONS
Module 06: Analysis & Presentation
Module 07: SAS Macro Language Introduction to the Macro Facility Purpose of the Macro Facility
Module 08: MACRO PROGRAMS
Module 09: Macro Processing
Module 10: Macro Variables Concepts
Module 11: SAS SQL PROCESSING Introduction to the SQL Procedure
Module 12: Set Operators
Module 13: UNIX
6 Month Based Projects List in SAS Technologies
- An introduction to the SAS operating environment.
- Modifying existing SAS data sets using set; using loops in the data step; the ttest procedure.
- Column-wise input; analysis of categorical data using chi-square tests.
- Updating existing SAS data sets with new data.
- Basic one factor analysis of variance using proc GLM.
- Advanced analysis of variance, custom hypothesis tests, and other features of proc GLM.
- Multivariate analysis of variance using proc GLM.
- Discriminant analysis with proc discrim.
- Using arrays, first and last, and processing dates. Repeated measures analysis.
- Some aspects of frequency domain analysis of time series using proc spectra.
- SAS global form 2007
Why to Choose ITZIP for 6 Months SAS Training in Noida
- 6 Months SAS industrial training in Noida is building to current IT market.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized SAS industrial training in Noida..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of 6 Months SAS training in Noida helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job supports.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24x7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF�s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available at Rs 5,500/month for SAS Training in Noida students.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical's(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
ITZIP Trainer's Profile for 6 Months SAS Training in Noida
ITZIP'S SAS Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after 6 Months SAS Training in Noida
ITZIP'S Placement Assistance
- ITZIP is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- ITZIP helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- ITZIP conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITZIP has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
ITZIP Course duration for SAS Training in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Recent Placed Students
ITZIP Training Center
ITZIP Training Courses Noida
- iOS Apps Developemnt Training Noida
- Software Testing Training Noida
- QTP Training Noida
- Selenium Training Noida
- Oracle Training Noida
- STAAD.PRO Training Noida
- ANSYS Training Noida
- Appium Training Noida
- AWS Training Noida
- AUTO CAD Training Noida
- Data Warehousing Training Noida
- CAM Training Noida
- CATIA Training Noida
- Networking Training Noida
- CCNA Training Noida
- HMI Training Noida
- SAP Training Noida
- SharePoint Training Noida
- Android Training Noida
- Linux Admin Training Noida
- Cloud Computing Training Noida
- Salesforce Training Noida
- VMware Training Noida
- Embedded Systems Training Noida
- ITIL Training Noida
- PHP Training Noida
6 Month Industrial Training in SAS Noida Reviews
Please Fill this form to get complete 6 Months SAS Industrial Training Course Information.