- Summer Training
- 6 Weeks Summer Training in Android
Best live project 6 weeks Android Summer Training Institute in Noida
out of 5
based on 123
ITZIP is the best android 6 Weeks summer internship training company in Noida offers real-time programs and job oriented training with 100 % placement assistance live live project 6 weeks Android summer training in noida. Our 6 weeks certification course contains basic to advanced level knowledge, and this entire course is planned and created to get openings for work in reputed MNCs.
ITZIP Noida 6 weeks android training in noida based on live project aspirants learn the skills for Introduction, Overview, Code Structure, Data Type, Loods, Installation and Configuration, Activating and shutting down components, Service Life Cycle. Our course on real time projects along with placement training. Our Training in noida has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Our mentors are certified specialist and highly qualified working expert with hands on virtually multiple projects knowledge. We have structured our android course content and syllabus as per student requirements to achieve their career goal.
ITZIP is one of the greatest android training centres in noida with world-class infrastructure and facilities and the opportunities of generating for multiple courses at Noida location. ITZIP in Noida trains thousands of individuals for android in your budget fee parameter that is fully customized keeping in view the training and course content as per the requirements of each and every attendee.
Android involves "Learning by Doing" utilizing the most contemporary infrastructure to execute hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This comprehensive hands-on experience in android course ensures that each and every learner grabs the technical knowledge and skills that he or she really needs to apply while at work after getting the job in MNCs.
ITZIP's Project-based 6 Weeks Summer Training in Android Covers the Following Modules
Summer Training in Android is a modular 6 weeks course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Summer Training in Android comprises:
Module 01: Introduction to Android
- Brief history of Android
- What is Android?
- Why is Android important?
- Software architecture of Android
- Advantages of Android
Module 02: Installation and Configuration of Android
- Details about the software requirement
- Download and installation process of eclipse
- Download and installation process of JDK
- Installation of ADT plugin for eclipse
- Download and installation process of Android SDK
- Configuration of ADT plug-in for eclipse
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project?
- Running your application
- Creation of new AVD
Module 03: Getting Started
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project
- Running Your Application
- Creation of New AVD
- Creating run configuration
- Creating your first Android activity
- List of basic sample programs
Module 04: Introductions to Application Components Activities
- Broadcast receivers
- Content providers
- Activating and shutting down components
- Brief idea about manifest file
- Brief idea about activities and Task
Module 05: Android Component Life Cycle
- Activity Life Cycle with sample program
- Service Life Cycle with sample program
Module 06: Android Layouts
- What are views, Layouts and there classification?
- How Android Draws views and Layout?
- Table Layout ln detail with Example
- Tab Layout ln detail with Example
- Frame Layout ln detail with Example
- Absolute Layout ln detail with Example
- Linear Layout in detail with Example
Module 07: Android Views
- Styles and Themes
- What are Fragments?
- Introduction to Menus
- Introduction to Drawers
- Handling User Interaction Events
- Creating Dialogs
- Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Adapters and Internet
- Data Storage
- Working with SQL Lite
- Working in Background
- Using the Camera, Taking Pictures and the Media API
- Maps, GEO coding and Location Based Services
- About ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
- Data Security and Permission
- Drawing 2D and 3D Graphics
- Using Bluetooth and Managing and Monitoring Wi-Fi
- Introduction SMS and MMS
- P2P Communication
- Content Providers
- Android Telephony
- Sensor Device
- Further Advanced Topics
- Web Services with Architecture
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Introduction to NDK
- Introduction to Gaming
6 weeks Based Projects List in Android Technologies
- Drivers Connectivity
- Drivers Connectivity
- Media Playear
- Bord CastSMS
- Location Finder GPS
- Wall Changer
- Call Blocker
- Call Log
- Payment MVC
- Mr Bhukku (Snake Game)
- Remote Controlled Robot Using Android Application
- Smart Travel Guide Application for Android Mobile
- Android Phone Based Home Surveillance System
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition on Android Platform
- Bus Notification System Based on Android Technology
- Real Time Multiple Cross Platform Communication through Bluetooth
- Design of Chatting Application Based on Android Bluetooth
- Machine Learning Approach to Android Malware Detection
- Android-based Mobile Framework for Navigating Ultrasound and Vision Guided Autonomous Robot
ITZIP live project 6 weeks Training Course duration for Android Technologies in Noida
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)